Experienced Real Estate Attorneys In Ohio
At Waite, Tomb & Eberly, our attorneys regularly handle many aspects of real estate law. We work with buyers and sellers of both homes and businesses, providing a full range of legal services relating to real estate from everyday transaction to disputes.
Real Estate Transactions
When it comes to buying or selling a home or property, it is important to make sure your rights are protected. Our attorneys will help guide you through the entire process of getting from contract to closing.
We have extensive experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of real estate documentation and contracts, such as purchase agreements, mortgage documents, title documents and transfer documents.
We also provide legal guidance relating to the purchase or sale of real property, ensuring the transfer is legal, binding and in your best interests. We handle matters such as preparing all closing documents, completing title searches on the property, and handling the transfer of funds for the purchase.
Real Estate Transaction Services
- Document and contract drafting, review and negotiations
- Purchase and sale transaction
- For sale by owner transactions
- Closing representation
- Lien removal
- Residential and commercial leases
- Easements, permits, licenses and restrictive covenants
- Real estate lending and borrowing
- Owners association matters
- Establishing corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and other entities for the acquisition and development of real estate
- Trustee sales
Real Estate Litigation
In the case of real estate disputes, our experienced attorneys provide excellent representation to protect your interests and property. We ensure your rights are protected from the beginning so that minor details do not escalate into devastating legal problems.
Real Estate Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation Services
- Land use, planning, development and zoning
- Breach of contract
- Disputes over damage and destruction to property
- Easement or property line disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Farm lease disputes
Call Waite, Tomb & Eberly today to schedule a consultation to discuss your real estate needs.