Honesty. Integrity. Experience.
- Administrative Law
- Labor & Employment
Sabra Tomb is the Director of Training Programs and Strategic Business Development for the University of Dayton School of Law (UDSL). In this role, Sabra provides management of growth opportunities in non-J.D. education and training programs. She also oversees the Government Contracting & Procurement Master’s Degree Program and is primarily responsible for developing and implementing a plan to establish significant revenue generating Law School programs and other projects.
Prior to her current role with UDSL, Sabra was an attorney-advisor for Headquarters Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), located at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. As an attorney for AFRL, Sabra provided legal support to AFRL’s $6 billion science, technology, research and development enterprise, including the laboratory’s nine component technology directorates and the 711th Human Performance Wing.
As an attorney for AFRL, Sabra advised management on labor and employment matters, and provided legal coordination between AFRL, 88 ABW/JA and Employee Management Relations (EMR) on high-visibility, sensitive, senior personnel matters. Sabra has experience with mediations involving the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and arbitration experience involving the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE).
Sabra also advised on internal investigations and provided legal advice to appointed investigating officers, fact-finders, and AFRL leadership on sensitive personnel investigations, Commander Directed Investigations, Management Inquiries, Inspector General (IG) complaints, and employee appraisal reconsiderations.
Sabra was a designated ethics counselor, providing dozens of opinions to AFRL leadership, functional staff, and supervisors and scientists and engineers.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Sabra was a Technology Transfer Specialist in the AFRL’s 711th Human Performance Wing’s Office of Research and Technology Applications.
Sabra’s first career was in the fitness and natural health industries and during that time she owned a natural health store for seven years.
Sabra is admitted to practice law in the District of Columbia and the State of Ohio. Sabra is a 2022 graduate and fellow of Leadership Ohio, a member of the Federal Bar Association, the Miami County Bar Association, the Dayton Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association, and the Ohio Women’s Bar Association. Tomb is the current President of the Dayton Chapter of the Federal Bar Association.
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio
- Dayton Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Foundation
- Federal Bar Association
- Miami County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Women's Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association, Leadership Development Program Chair
- Dayton Bar Association, Bar Exam & Qualification Sub-committee
- Dayton Bar Foundation, Board Trustee
- Federal Bar Association, Dayton Chapter, current President
- Graduate of Leadership Ohio
- Greater Dayton Volunteer Lawyers Project, Pro Bono Attorney
- Ohio State Bar Association, Certified Grievance Committe Member
- The Centered Foundation, Board Member
- The Entrepreneur's Center, Board of Directors
- Tipp City Enrichment Program, past Board Member
- Tipp-Monroe Cable Access Commission, Commissioner
- SafeHaven, Inc., past President and Board Member