Honesty. Integrity. Experience.
Aaron D. Lowe
- Criminal & Traffic
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- Domestic Relations
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Business Litigation
Aaron received his J.D. from the University of Dayton School of Law in 2009, and his B.A. magna cum laude from Lynchburg College, in Lynchburg, Virginia in 2006. Before joining Waite, Tomb & Eberly, LLP Aaron worked as an associate attorney and partner at various firms in Sidney, Ohio.
Aaron is admitted to the practice of law in the State of Ohio, as well as in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Aaron’s principal areas of practice include personal injury, estate planning, domestic relations/family law, adoptions, juvenile law, collections, and business litigation. Aaron is currently the Solicitor for the Village of Botkins, Ohio, and has maintained thise position for the past six years. He previously served as the Solicitor of Anna, Ohio.
Aaron’s current memberships/affiliations include being a Member of the Ohio Bar Association; Member of the Shelby County Bar Association; and Member and Free Mason of the Shelby County, Ohio, Temperance Lodge #73
Aaron enjoys taking an active role in community projects. Aaron has been a board Member/Trustee for Samaritan Works, Inc. (an organization dedicated to assisting in the recovery of drug addicts/alcoholics) and has frequently participated in the Shelby County free legal clinic.
Aaron and his wife, Kelly, reside in Sidney, Ohio and have two sons.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- J.D. - 2009
- Lynchburg College, Lynchburg, Virginia
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Solicitor, Village of Botkins, Ohio
- Former Solicitor, Anna, Ohio
- Member, Ohio Bar Association
- Member, Shelby County Bar Association
- Member/Trustee for Samaritan Works, Inc.
- Shelby County Free Legal Clinic
- Free Mason of the Shelby County, Ohio, Temperance Lodge #73